- Two well equipped state of the art e-laboratories, State of the art museum with more than 500 specimens, fossil corner, Herbaria of rare species, Vast collection of medicinal and economic products and display of beautiful photographs of amazing plants, biodiversity, exotic/extinct/endemic plants, which makes it an educative place for the students.
- Demonstration of Microscopic features through Trinocular research microscope on the screen
- Supporting the students in their research projects.
- The department offers basic education and practical skills in Botany by creating environment in understanding of rapid advances made in Modern Biology.
- The department makes the students aware of the applications of Botany Agriculture, Horticulture, forestry, Environment, Medicinal Plants and commercial plants and crops.