The SC/ST Welfare Cell in the college was established in the year 2002 and many activities conducted under the Coordination of Mr R Hanumanthaiah.
- Remedial Coaching classes conducted for students.
- Free book coupons provided to SC/ST and other backward class degree students scoring 70% & above marks in Bangalore university semester examination.
- Encourage students to take Govt of India & State Scholarships.
- Library books provided to SC/ST students from the Cell.
- Free basic computer Training given to SC/ST students.
- Free Xerox facility for students appearing for competitive exams.
- Creating Employment opportunity awareness.
Facilities provided for SC/ST Students
|01||No. of students received free book coupons||20||15||20||25||20||15|
|02||Books from the SC/ST cell benefited||50||60||45||50||60||80|
|03||Basic computer training provided||25||30||30||35||40||50|
|04||Coaching classes for civil service exams given||–||–||30||50||–||–|
|05||Free Xerox facilities provided||100||200||250||150||175||100|
|06||Remedial classes benefitted||–||100||125||160||–||–|
|07||Received tally training program||–||–||–||30||–||–|
|08||Brail facilities provided||–||–||05||07||06||