- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
- Application forms and prospectus are to be obtained from the college office on payment of prescribed fee or Rs.300/- by DD favoring principal KLE MCA College, payable at Bangalore.
- The duly filled-in application form must be submitted to the college office with a Photostat copy of marks statement of qualifying examination before the stipulated date.
- The belated and incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Admissions are made subject to the approval of Bangalore University.
- Admission will be made according to the Government reservation policy.
- The list of selected candidates will be notified on the College notice board.
- The selected candidates must meet the admission committee with original documents along with 2 Photostat copies of each of the following:
- Marks Statement
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka candidates only)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste/Category Certificate
- Photographs –4 passport size
- A Copy of the income/ salary certificate (For SC/ST students only)
- The candidates cannot claim the admission as a matter of right by buying the application form.
When to apply?
- Admission process commences during the month of July of every year and extends till the last date of admission as per the university regulations or availability of seats, whichever is earlier.