Department of Political Science
Established in the year 1961
- Experienced faculty members dedicated to teaching profession.
- Involvement in carrying out various curricular &co-curricular activities in the department.
- Awareness pro gramme carried out regularly by visiting Rural High schools ,rural Panchayat, high court & legislative assembly.
Goals and Objectives of the department:
- To bring all round development with academic excellence, to enable a student to learn the fundamental concepts of Economics through logical, analytical views of today’s world.
- Encouraging curricular and Co-curricular activities. Providing value based education to cultivate civic consciousness in the middle of the students.
Eligibility criteria for admission: II PUC pass with minimum 40%