About the department :
The department was established in the year1963 and the courses offered are BA, B.sc, B.com, BCA, BHM, BBA, FAD
Goals and objectives:
- To develop effective communication skill and enable linguistic competence.
- To impart knowledge of National language Hindi literature and functional Hindi to Hindi
- speaking students as well as non-Hindi speaking students
- To improve the Hindi literature skills and Importance of Hindi to the students.
- To update the learners about the latest developments in the field of Hindi literature.
- To build self – confidence.
- To create spiritual awareness.
- To develop communication skills.
- To uphold our Cultural Heritage.
- To develop all round personality.
- To impart the importance of linguistic.
Eligibility criteria for admission : II PUC
Duration: 3 years(6 semester)
Combination: General English, Optional Hindi, Additional Hindi- BA ( HEP& JPE ), B.Sc- PCM,CBZ,PME,PMC,MEC, Bio-Tech, FAD, BHM, BBM, MTA & B.Com
Every program offered by KLE’s Nijalingappa College has different admission procedures. The admission criteria, seat-sharing ratio, fee structure and reservation policies are subject to change based on the rules in force. Applicants are required to check the latest developments in this regard.Eligibility
Students who have completed two – year Pre-University Course of Karnataka State or equivalent there to, are eligible to seek admission to the BA degree course.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory original documents mentioned below;
- Class 10 and Class 12 Marks Statement.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (TC) [If available].
- Copy Migration Certificate (MIG) is applicable only for candidates from outside Karnataka [If available].
- passport size photos