The Department of mathematics was established in 1963 with vision “Pursue value based and quality education in mathematics” presently one of the pioneering departments of the institution.
- To enhance the students logical, reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Training the students to face the challenging current trends.
- Inculcating aptitude for research in Mathematics
Duration: 3 years(6 semester)
- B.Sc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- B.Sc – Physics, Mathematics, Computer science ( PMCs)
- B.Sc – Physics, Mathematics, Electronics ( PME)
- B.Sc – Physics, Mathematics, Electronics , Computer science ( MECs)