Dr. Smt Shahnaz N .Dharwadkar, M.Sc. (Ph.D) in Zoology
- Awarded scientist of the year 2006 by National Environmental Science Academy (NESA), New Delhi.
- Member Subject Expert Panel Committee UGC (MRP).
- Awarded Gold Medal (Best Academician and Researcher) by my parent organization
- Chief Custodian for B.Sc Bangalore University Bangalore. Dec 2008).
- Collaborated with Human genetics lab, Bharathiar University Coimbatore to carry out research in Identification of Genetic Alterations in Solid Tumor Patients in South Indian Population. (Rs.26,16,000/- research funding by DST is awarded).
- Collaborated with Eminent International Scientist Prof Radha Kale for popularization of Vermicompost technology for Entrepreneurship Building among rural women for Women Empowerment.
- Research Supervisor in Bio – Medical Research area. (Inter-Disciplinary) by the K.L.E University which is basically a Health Science University. Served as “Chief Custodian” for B.Sc Examination, Bangalore University Bangalore in Nov-Dec 2008.