Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / mining process of copper etp

mining process of copper etp

metallurgy and hydrometallurgy copper - industrial

this process consumes 2500 to 3000 kwh · t –1 of copper produced. the copper is deposited on the cathode and the gases produced at the anode (o 2 cℓ 2) are recovered selectively and returned to the process. this method produces an extremely pure copper that can then be rolled (hot or cold) drawn or even formed into tubes before being sold.

innovations: introduction to copper: mining & extraction

a dc electric current passed through the cells dissolves the anodes and deposits the copper on cathodes. the final product of the refining process is electrolytic tough pitch (etp) copper normally containing between 99.94 and 99.96% cu. cathodes are re-melted under controlled conditions and cast into forms suitable for further processing.

innovations: introduction to copper: fact sheets

introduction to copper: fact sheets phelps dodge morenci has converted all copper production to mine-for-leach how hydrometallurgy and the sx/ew process made copper the "green" metal

31 mining leases in northern minn. get the green light

the possibility of more precious metal mining proposals in northern minnesota took another step forward on friday after the state's executive council approved 31 leases of state and private lands

electrolytic tough pitch copper for electrical applications

electrolytic tough pitch copper – cu-etp cu-etp1. electrolytic tough pitch (etp) copper is the most widely used grade of copper in electrical applications all over the world and represents over half of global copper use.

copper mine water treatment miwatek

"copper mine impacted waters often have elevated concentrations of copper within the water. usually this copper content can be recovered and its sale can be financially beneficial to the overall cost of treating the impacted water to the necessary standards for re-use or discharge.

Related Posts: