Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / indonesia silver mine wear rubber slurry pump specifiions

indonesia silver mine wear rubber slurry pump specifiions

rubber mining hose linatex hard wall weir

built for suction and discharge applications these robust hoses are manufactured with a heavy spring steel wire helix designed to cater for high dynamic loads. hard wall mining hose 808 can also be adapted for aggressive acid or chemical applications through the addition of linatex® rubber liners.

centrifugal froth pump china froth pump for gold mine

5. interchangeable wet parts are made of special alloy rubber or other wear-resistant materials according to slurry properties. typical one specifications of centrifugal froth pump 50df 1、flow rate is 4.3-51 m³/h 2、the head is 6.2-30.2m 3、rotation speed of our centrifugal froth pump is 800-1800 r/min 4、maximum performance: 20-45%

china submersible glands china submersible glands

china submersible glands china submersible glands suppliers and manufacturers directory - source a large selection of submersible glands products at submersible winding wire submersible pump submersible borehole pump from china alibaba.com

china pump bush china pump bush manufacturers and

slurry pump spare parts 1. application of the slurry pump spare parts: the parts adapt to pumps which are widely used in transport water or slurry with strong corrosive proof and high concentration for many industries such as metallurgy mine coal electric power building materials and other industry.

pumps sump pump & slurry pumps weir group

a global leader in pump technology. our record of innovation is the reason our pump brands are proven to be global market leaders. many of the world’s mining companies choose our warman® range of centrifugal slurry pumps. through spm® we are the number one supplier of frac pumps to the shale energy industry.

weir acquires multiflo australia pty ltd for a$22million

the weir group creates innovative engineering solutions for the minerals oil & gas power and industrial markets. ask us about our wide range of products.

Related Posts: