Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / afrol news drc copper cobalt mining halted

afrol news drc copper cobalt mining halted

drc: cobalt production halted [business africa] africanews

29 aug 2019 the consequences to ending cobalt production in the southern part of the democratic republic of congo one of the world's largest mines have a major impact on the country's economy and on the populati. breaking news.

another drc copper mine closed - afrol news

last month several drc copper mines were temporarily closed down with the same investors and the press that all its operations in the drc now were to halt. these mines produce copper and cobalt but they would be left in a state that

glencore′s closure of congolese cobalt mine ′could backfire

20 aug 2019 owner glencore is struggling to get the drc's new president to dw news cobalt — a byproduct of copper and nickel in mining activities — is an . to government coffers the extraction halt at mutanda could backfire ellis

dr congo: illegal mine suffers deadly collapse in kampene - bbc

3 oct 2019 at least 21 people are reported killed at an illegal gold mine in the that 21 bodies had been confirmed reports the afp news agency. in june dozens of miners were killed when a copper and cobalt mine in dr congo's

"mining crisis" in drc's katanga province - afrol news

19.11.2008 - drc copper cobalt mining halted afrol news 11 december - the close-down of several copper and cobalt mines in the democratic republic of congo's (drc) southern katanga province has now developed into "an

glencore cuts copper guidance to halt some congo - mining.com

25 oct 2019 glencore cuts copper guidance to halt some congo operations glencore is mothballing mutanda copper and cobalt mine in drc at the end

Related Posts: