Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / antique pedal grinding wheel frame

antique pedal grinding wheel frame

treadle grinder - mandolin cafe

3 jan 2007 it seems a shame to bust up an antique sewing machine how hard rod and used a very large grinding wheel a couple feet in diameter. using one of those big old stones would be too heavy for a sewing machine frame to

value of pedal grinder - grinders sanders etc - i forge iron

over the weekend i found a old pedal grinder like this one this one is one just the wheel and mounting hardware for a wooden frame) are

the old grindstone - mr.chickadee

2 nov 2014 a large sandstone grinding wheel seemed so steriotypical of the ideal 18th i started by drawbore mortise and tenoning the a square frame together then i rigged a treadle with a piece of oak and a strip of oak scrap.

antique grinding stone pedal powered wheel w/ seat sandstone

15 mar 2018 antique grinding stone pedal wheel w/ seat sandstone sharpener a grindstone is a round sharpening stone used for sharpening or grinding

sharpening wheel in antique primitives for sale ebay

results 1 - 31 of 31 antique grinding stone round wheel sandstone sharpener .. antique grinding wheel with pedals-early 1900's for sharpening tools.

old grindstone for sharpening stock image - image of knives hand

photo about a very old grindstone for sharpening knives and axes sets in a metal frame with foot pedals. image of knives hand rustic - 54373581.

grindstone - wikipedia

a grindstone is a round sharpening stone used for grinding or sharpening ferrous tools. grindstones are usually made from sandstone. grindstone machines usually have pedals for speeding up and slowing this pen drawing from about 830 goes back to a late antique or

man sharpening an axe on an old pedal powered - can stock photo

8 oct 2010 man sharpening an axe on an old pedal powered grinding stone. save comp man sharpens a knife on an electric grindstone · man sharpens

l'arrotino: the knife grinder quite a sharp tradition - grand

6 jan 2016 this particular man was fairly old (at least to my young eyes) and a i remember the grinding wheel being about 18" in diameter attached to a framework the grinding wheel is attached to a rudimentary treadle board which

grinding wheel (vintage) - pinterest

reclaimed grindstone on green metal stand. reclaimed super primitive antique stone grinding wheel knife axe ax sharpener grinder. super primitive treadle grindstone 1800s working foot pedal grinder grinding wheel: treadle

oldpedal powered grinding wheels - tools and tool making

the wheel itself is approximately 30" in diameter and around 3" wide. .. taking old pedal grinder frames and casting concrete wheels on them.

grinding stone in antique primitives for sale ebay

results 1 - 36 of 36 antique grinding stone round wheel sandstone sharpener 13-1/2” x 3-1/4”. $65.00 . antique primitive stone grinding wheel with wooden stand. $189.00 . antique sharpening stone grinding wheel pedal operated.

restoring an old sandstone-grinding wheel part 1. - youtube

5 jun 2018 restoring an old sandstone-grinding wheel party 1. the wheel is 95 cm in diameter and weights more than 200 kg.

pedal powered grinder - oaji

sized grinder comprising a frame a spindle horizontally fixed on the grinding disc and the first sprocket are fixed on the first . flywheel or old wheel. 325. 1.

an old grindstone wheel with the frame and seat - can stock photo

10 jun 2015 old grindstone wheel - download this royalty free stock photo in seconds. no membership needed.

antique garden stone wheels for sale ebay

results 1 - 24 of 37 architectural antique sandstone sharpening wheel with turning architectural antique mill stone grinding wheel large 45" garden

how to dress and true a treadle powered water wheel - youtube

20 may 2012 making good a treadle powered water stone wheel. i just acquired a treadle grinding wheel at an estate sale this very morning. well most of one. it has the wheel the frame a seat most of the legs (rust has claimed part of one leg) but no pedal

the novelty of hand cranked grinders - the english woodworker

26 oct 2018 this tormek grinder is what i use for establishing bevels and i've always wanted to make myself a big water wheel. . i have an antique hand grinder and its wobble is horrendous. .. the frame pedals and gearing system from a defunct bi

hand cranked grinding wheel the renaissance woodworker

this is something i have been casually looking for every since i used a treadle grinding wheel last summer at the steppingstone museum. schwarz' post spurred

Related Posts: